Friday 27 April 2012

April goal round-up

We're not quite at the end of the month, but today is our last pay day so number crunching day it is!

  • We have 11 months, 2 weeks and 5 days until we go!

  • I have cleared 9 items (9!!!!!) from the house in April with a total amount made of £70.12.  I also managed to get more stuff on ebay last week and most have bids but I'll add those in to next months totals.  So:  9/1000 and £70.12/£1000.  ;o)  Quite a way to go still!

  • Overall at the beginning of April we had £673 saved up and at the end we have £1212 so we nearly doubled our money!

I'm not sure how figures will add up next month.  We've had a minor setback in that I no longer have my job at my dad's shop (long story!).  It wasn't a lot of money coming in but was enough to add up to a decent amount over a year and it's gone now so I need to think about alternative income and ramp up any online money making I can.

I am not mentioning the ticker counting my weight loss ;o)  Maybe next month I can report some good there!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously impressed with your saving Kirsty! Maybe one day we can be like you guys too! :-))

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.